måndag 3 mars 2008

Tomorrow I am starting a new not overly fantastic job and right now I am spoiling myself with allowing myself to update both this and my Swedish blog and then get cracking in cubase instead of doing stuff that really matters, like fixing up the bike or checking the shortest route to get there.

As they say, forbidden fruit is the sweetest.

My new track, the Polar Bear Tango, can be listened to from this link;
http://www.internetdj.com/artists.php?op=stream&song=45207

One thing that made me feel good was that a mate jumped on the chance to remix it so I'm eagerly waiting to see what he can bust out of it. Damn him if he outdo's me.

Man I wish I had Battery for my drum samples again, I so miss the pitch envelope and saturator. If you ever stumble across some stand-alone pitch envelope generator thing then give me a shout, eh?

Inga kommentarer: