söndag 2 mars 2008

Hans Carstens

sometimes it just happens, you randomly download an EP from a dude with a cool name and when you first listen to it your mind simply gets swept away.

Or in my case, I want to drown in the music.

Hans Carstens' Aeroplane EP simply is the shit with its Trentemöllerish click noices, extremely flowy beats and profound pads. The last track remixed by dsoul, Passenger, is 10 minutes of awesomnes that I deeply recommend anyone to listen to.

Some other funny facts is that my father's name also is Hans, and that Hans the dj uses the same myspace theme as me. Great minds think alike I'd like to tell myself.

Hearing music this good really made me want to finish the track I've been working on so I decided to ignore panning the percussion and mastering before I upload it to the net. I found a pair of old crap head phones that I can use without severe pain so I am feeling pretty keen to try to make a track using them and see what happens, and I want to clean of my slate off before I get cracking if we put it like that. Patience has never been my strong side.


I'll return with a link to it later

Inga kommentarer: